Maxform Vacuum Formed Shapes
MaxForm™ Shapes are processed from alumina and silica blends for applications with temperatures up to 3000°F (1650°C).
MaxForm™ Shapes are vacuum formed products that are made to resist high velocities. These products are ideal for furnace linings, boiler duct and stack linings due to their low thermal conductivity, low heat loss and storage.
MaxForm™ Shapes are available with special densities upon request and are available in a wide variety of shape configurations.
- Low Thermal Conductivity
- Low Heat Loss and Storage
- Resistance to High Velocity
- Easy to Install
- Resistant to Non-Ferrous Metals
- Contains No Asbestos
- Refractory Lining for Industrial Furnaces
- Combustion Chamber Liner, Boilers and Heaters
- Expansion Joints
- Board over Blanket Linings